Hi. Welcome to my Site. Enjoy ! Thank you. | D'board | Follow

Love is unpredictable;
Entries | Me | Talks | LINKS |

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, September 30, 2013 | 12:11 AM | 0 Crush
A week is ending agn. 
And my 4days of shift for my work are finished :D
Finally can get some good rest tmr. 
Th past 3 days was really really good. 
Met a good incharge who taught me alot of things. 
And treat me so well . Always buying snacks for me to eat ;x 
Thanks alot ! :D glad that i met you . 
Saddd, hope we will meet up some day ! 
Caught a flu juz now during work, but seems fine now.
Ate salad for llunch today @ saladstop!  
Th salad was quite nice th portion is really alot to me. 
Butt th pricee is abit high :< ...
Ended work earlier today :D 
Meowmeow also came down to find me. 
And accompany me to jp . ^-^ 
Was a real short meet up i guess. But was really good enough. 
Hehe. always feeling so energize when gonna meet him. 
Thanks for always coming to fetch me from work during weekends.
Really really touched.. -sniff- 
Also meet up with gina @ jp to get things from her and go home tgt.
Hehe. Its really nice to have someone staying so near you . 
And you get to go home tgt with him/her. :3 
A meaningful day i guess ! ~ 













I want you more and more. It scares me on how much you could affect me totally.. 
Olderpost Newerpost


_______________________________________
Welcome !

 photo e551b57a-64b1-4537-85fc-fc73de26f748.jpg

Helloooooooos~
Its meeeeeeeeeeeee!
Welcome to my blog^-^
_______________________________________
Hubbyy ♥

 photo 92fa5a37-7805-456f-a11d-bebcd16c8e70.jpg

GINAA IS HER NAME
CURRENTLY MY HUBBYY!
11YRS SINCE SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME.
SHE KNOWS ME TH BEST AND IS ALWAYS WITH ME.
GET TO KNOW HER MORE @ Blaueroses
_______________________________________
CRAVES

-No more curfews
-Travelling with friends
-Own a pet!
-Rilakummas,pandas
-tmr ;D

_______________________________________
TIMELINE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers