Hi. Welcome to my Site. Enjoy ! Thank you. | D'board | Follow

Love is unpredictable;
Entries | Me | Talks | LINKS |

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 | 12:37 AM | 0 Crush
27th Aug:
Finally its the end of semesters's exams.
Todaaay is also meowmeow's bday.
So firstly we decide to go ikea to eat th food there ^^
We order damn alot of things.. scary
30 Swedish Meatballs, 6 Chicken Wings, a plate of Salmon and Baked chicken leg. 










Handed him his present at thr *-*
After that we went to walk arnd th showrooms in ikeaa.
Had some fun arnd, and went off afterwards.
Thn we went Marina Bay for some sightseeing :3 .
Caught alot of nice views, its quite a unforgettable day ♥ . 













30th Aug:
Went out for interview in th late morning. 
Saw this cat who post so cutely to me ! 
Awwwww *-* 










Meowmeow was so nice to wait for me in sch .. 
So we ate lunch in sch~ 
After that went his hse to nua :3 . 
Thats all i guess, cant rmb alr ;x 

1st Sept:
My parents went out in th morning. 
So i got meowmeow over to my hse ^^. 
He helped me to reformat my laggy lappy. 
And now its back to normal agn ! 
YAY . THANKS ! 
In the afternoon th ice cream van came, and we went down to buy our ice creams!
Its so damn yummyyy. *nomnom* 















My cute korilakkuma! :3 
After that went to eat KFC at somewhr near meowmeow's hse . 
Ate lik crazy agn, 3pcs chicken with cheese fries and upsized drink for both of us.
Fat dieeeeeeeeeeeee ! ~ 

2nd Sept:
So today meowmeow started working.. 
This would meant that we wont have so much time tgt alr. 
Was quite sad.. th weather was really moody too ~ 
Watched abit of drama and decided to go over to twin's hse. 
So i went over to her hse and played with cookie . 
Cookie was really cute but naughty at times :< 
He even bite my shirt T-T
Ate dinner and milktea mooncake over @ twin's hse too. 














5th Sept:
Started out working @ comex with cal ! 
Was th first time i tried out working at IT fair.
First day wasn't that bad, however travelling back and fourth is.
Sales wasn't bad, knocked out soon after i reach homee. 

6th Sept:
Suppose to be th 2nd day of it fair, however i didn't need to work! ;o 
So i went down to meet meowmeow! 
Has been like 4days since i last saw him! 
Might seems very short, but it was really long to me.  
Since i got to see him almost everyday in th past! ;o 
I was soooo happy ;3 
So we when popular to look at things. 
And thn ate some Korean fried chicken thigh meat and meatballs at bugis!
Its really damn nice! *-*
After that went over to meowmeow's hse there to eat dinner.
Was quite late alr, so didn't really sent him home ~ 

7th Sept: 
I was so dread going to work! 
Cause i didn't have enough sleep and its weekend ! :<
But he gave me th motivation to go work~ 
Cause he say he will come down to expo to find me ! 
So i slacked th whole day, as i wait for him to come down ~ 
So my sales was damndamn bad ;x 
Finally he appeared and we went to walk walk arnd ! 
Not only that, he even wait for me to end my work and accompany me home~ 
So glad to have him here. 

8th Sept:
Bought coffee bean's double choco as a reward to ourselves with cal. 
Cause it was th last day of th IT fair! 
WOOHOO . 
So we decided to combine our sales.. so that we could earn more comms. 
Was busying throughout th whole afternoon till evening. 
And when i checked my phone; i saw that he said: 
He will be coming down agn! 
I tot he was joking but he really did! *touched* 
Was damn happy that day with him coming down and having good sales ! 
So once agn went to walk arnd with him agn. 
And he accompanied me home ~ ^^ 
Really really glad, that he is always here by my side with me. 














9th Sept: 
Decided to go down and find meowmeow after he end his work! 
Since he came down to find me when i was working. 
After that went popular@central to get his mouse ~ 
After that went bugis to eat that chicken thigh meat, meatball and sausage agn! 
It was his treat *-*
-nomnomnom-
so damn nice. 














10th Sept:
Went to meet gina in th morning to eat prataaa.
After that went her hse to nuaa.
Thn accompanied her to RWS to get her pass done ~ 
Went over to meet meowmeow after that. 
Accompanied him to get home.
Stayed over at his hse to nua for awhile.
Then went down to find catcats. 
Th cat was really cuteee, but i did some stupid thing and made it angry. :< 
And got him scratched by th cat.. *sobsob*
Thn went to get some bites~ 
Things started not to get so good, but was still finee.
Went home after that.
Was playing with my fingers and found some scratch mark... 
Think i got hurt too.. 
Sorry for always causing you trouble.. i really didn't meant to.. guess im juz too reckless. know you wont lik to heard sorries, but thats all i can do to express myself. 

11th Sept:
Its 12.32 a.m. i juz finished typing my longlonglong post. cant believe it. 938 words?!
Its raining outside ~ great night to sleep huh . 
Shall sleep soon ! 
Looking forward to later's shopping trip :D . 
Shall end off here. 
Lastly, 
Wanna thank you for always being there for me, Cant imagine my life without you now.. We have been through so much, i know we would be able to continue with this as it goes on ~ 
Olderpost Newerpost


_______________________________________
Welcome !

 photo e551b57a-64b1-4537-85fc-fc73de26f748.jpg

Helloooooooos~
Its meeeeeeeeeeeee!
Welcome to my blog^-^
_______________________________________
Hubbyy ♥

 photo 92fa5a37-7805-456f-a11d-bebcd16c8e70.jpg

GINAA IS HER NAME
CURRENTLY MY HUBBYY!
11YRS SINCE SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME.
SHE KNOWS ME TH BEST AND IS ALWAYS WITH ME.
GET TO KNOW HER MORE @ Blaueroses
_______________________________________
CRAVES

-No more curfews
-Travelling with friends
-Own a pet!
-Rilakummas,pandas
-tmr ;D

_______________________________________
TIMELINE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers