Hi. Welcome to my Site. Enjoy ! Thank you. | D'board | Follow

Love is unpredictable;
Entries | Me | Talks | LINKS |

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 | 10:26 PM | 0 Crush
Saw my result last night. 
Quite disappointing i guess? i really dk.. 
Wishing he was by my side last night.. 
All i want is juz a hug from him.. it would make everything feel alright. 
But i know it wasnt possible.. 






















Didnt do much today. 
Ate th left over currry , lucky it didnt turn bad :') . 
Hmmm. watched drama th whole afternoon . 
Guess watched for too long causing me to get a headache. 
And also stomach cramp is here to visit me..
Sigh. Once agn im missing you agn. 
This is really bad isnt it? 
If only you were to be by my side every night to giv me a hug, lend me a shoulder and a listening ear~
Olderpost Newerpost


_______________________________________
Welcome !

 photo e551b57a-64b1-4537-85fc-fc73de26f748.jpg

Helloooooooos~
Its meeeeeeeeeeeee!
Welcome to my blog^-^
_______________________________________
Hubbyy ♥

 photo 92fa5a37-7805-456f-a11d-bebcd16c8e70.jpg

GINAA IS HER NAME
CURRENTLY MY HUBBYY!
11YRS SINCE SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME.
SHE KNOWS ME TH BEST AND IS ALWAYS WITH ME.
GET TO KNOW HER MORE @ Blaueroses
_______________________________________
CRAVES

-No more curfews
-Travelling with friends
-Own a pet!
-Rilakummas,pandas
-tmr ;D

_______________________________________
TIMELINE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers