Hi. Welcome to my Site. Enjoy ! Thank you. | D'board | Follow

Love is unpredictable;
Entries | Me | Talks | LINKS |

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, November 25, 2013 | 10:10 PM | 0 Crush
Blogging using phone for th first time. 
Cause shut down my com alr. Lazy on.
Having my first test paper tmr.
2 paper in a row somemore .
Skipped morning lesson today cause im too tired.
Sighh. Was quite okay until juz now
Same thing came back to hit me. 
Is it that not discloseable? i really dk.
Guess i would nvr get an answer to my qns.
Maybe i should juz be lik last time forgt abt it.
And move forward. But all i can say is that it really hurts me.
Maybe if its me, i might do th same too?
So i shall juz be more understanding right.
Whatever. Shall go study. 
Hate it that im so bad with words. 
Whenever i want to comfort ppl i dk what to say.
It feels so bad. So helpless to that person. 
If only... 
If onlyy i could read someone's thot. 
Would it be good? I dk. 
Olderpost Newerpost


_______________________________________
Welcome !

 photo e551b57a-64b1-4537-85fc-fc73de26f748.jpg

Helloooooooos~
Its meeeeeeeeeeeee!
Welcome to my blog^-^
_______________________________________
Hubbyy ♥

 photo 92fa5a37-7805-456f-a11d-bebcd16c8e70.jpg

GINAA IS HER NAME
CURRENTLY MY HUBBYY!
11YRS SINCE SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME.
SHE KNOWS ME TH BEST AND IS ALWAYS WITH ME.
GET TO KNOW HER MORE @ Blaueroses
_______________________________________
CRAVES

-No more curfews
-Travelling with friends
-Own a pet!
-Rilakummas,pandas
-tmr ;D

_______________________________________
TIMELINE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers