Hi. Welcome to my Site. Enjoy ! Thank you. | D'board | Follow

Love is unpredictable;
Entries | Me | Talks | LINKS |

________________________________________________________________________________________
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 | 10:23 PM | 0 Crush
Once agn, didnt have enough sleep.
So dread to wake up every morning and go to sch. 
Sigh. i dw wanna have such a life.
Why is living so hard? 
Spent my afternoon doing ppt. 
Felt so helpless. thn i realise i was always relying on my friends.
Now that im paired up with someone else..
I have to be independent. 
Dunno what's wrong with me.. brain cant seems to think. 
Totally cant put everything tgt. my mind is lik clotted. 
Met up with sec sch friends for awhile and went to find him..
But was feeling very restless and pekcek. 
So got quite annoyed. 
Whatever. i shall do my things and sleep soon...
Olderpost Newerpost


_______________________________________
Welcome !

 photo e551b57a-64b1-4537-85fc-fc73de26f748.jpg

Helloooooooos~
Its meeeeeeeeeeeee!
Welcome to my blog^-^
_______________________________________
Hubbyy ♥

 photo 92fa5a37-7805-456f-a11d-bebcd16c8e70.jpg

GINAA IS HER NAME
CURRENTLY MY HUBBYY!
11YRS SINCE SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME.
SHE KNOWS ME TH BEST AND IS ALWAYS WITH ME.
GET TO KNOW HER MORE @ Blaueroses
_______________________________________
CRAVES

-No more curfews
-Travelling with friends
-Own a pet!
-Rilakummas,pandas
-tmr ;D

_______________________________________
TIMELINE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers