Hi. Welcome to my Site. Enjoy ! Thank you. | D'board | Follow

Love is unpredictable;
Entries | Me | Talks | LINKS |

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, December 29, 2013 | 12:35 AM | 0 Crush
As you grow older, its so hard to be yourself.
Everything arnd is making you hide th real you?
Th feel of being hurt, being judge.
You juz have to put on a mask and put up a show.
It's so tiring. that's reality huh .
If only we can get away, put everything behind us and be th real us. 


Don't let them in, don't let them see 
Be the good girl 
You always had to be 
Conceal, don't feel 
Don't let them know 
Well, now they know 

Let it go 
Let it go 
Can't hold you back anymore 
Let it go
Let it go 
Turn my back and slam the door 
And here I stand, and here I'll stay 
Let it go 
Let it go 
The cold never bothered me anyway 

It's funny how some distance 
Makes everything seem small 
And the fears that once controlled me 
Can't get to me at all 
Up here in the cold thin air 
I finally can breathe 
I know I left a life behind but I'm too relieved to grieve
Olderpost Newerpost


_______________________________________
Welcome !

 photo e551b57a-64b1-4537-85fc-fc73de26f748.jpg

Helloooooooos~
Its meeeeeeeeeeeee!
Welcome to my blog^-^
_______________________________________
Hubbyy ♥

 photo 92fa5a37-7805-456f-a11d-bebcd16c8e70.jpg

GINAA IS HER NAME
CURRENTLY MY HUBBYY!
11YRS SINCE SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME.
SHE KNOWS ME TH BEST AND IS ALWAYS WITH ME.
GET TO KNOW HER MORE @ Blaueroses
_______________________________________
CRAVES

-No more curfews
-Travelling with friends
-Own a pet!
-Rilakummas,pandas
-tmr ;D

_______________________________________
TIMELINE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers