Hi. Welcome to my Site. Enjoy ! Thank you. | D'board | Follow

Love is unpredictable;
Entries | Me | Talks | LINKS |

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, January 21, 2014 | 9:53 PM | 0 Crush
20th Jan:
Hmmm, fattening day ~ 
My lecturer bought cheesecake for everyone. 
Ate quite some :( noooo . 
In the evening, had class gathering with out tutor. 
Ordered Canadian Pizza, Pizzahut's drumlets and choco pops. 
Nomnomnom. th pizza wasnt that good . very salty :( 
Ate quite alot sia. guilty me ! T_T 
Whatever ! 
21st Jan:
Late for morning class :( 
Didnt had a good night. no choice . 
Not really a good day. whatever. 
A really weird incident happened to me. 
Was at th library watching drama. 
Thn gt this weird guy keep looking at me.
He went off and suddenly came back.
Thn suddenly ask me what drama is that? 
He saw alot ppl watching. 
Thn he suddenly wanna sit at th chair next to me ._. 
After he sat down, he kept asking shyts.
Lik whats ur name, course, you ate dinner alr? 
I couldnt take it took my things wanna go off. 
Thn he took out his phone ask me for my no, 
say what can we be friends.Wtf... 
Juz quickly walked away from him.
But i kind of heard some one following behind me... 
Got such a bad scare and went to hide somewhr. zzz
Told him abt it ltr on . 
He was lik so worried and angry. hahahah. 
Seems lik it wasnt such a bad incident. 
Seeing he care so much . hehe . 
Olderpost Newerpost


_______________________________________
Welcome !

 photo e551b57a-64b1-4537-85fc-fc73de26f748.jpg

Helloooooooos~
Its meeeeeeeeeeeee!
Welcome to my blog^-^
_______________________________________
Hubbyy ♥

 photo 92fa5a37-7805-456f-a11d-bebcd16c8e70.jpg

GINAA IS HER NAME
CURRENTLY MY HUBBYY!
11YRS SINCE SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME.
SHE KNOWS ME TH BEST AND IS ALWAYS WITH ME.
GET TO KNOW HER MORE @ Blaueroses
_______________________________________
CRAVES

-No more curfews
-Travelling with friends
-Own a pet!
-Rilakummas,pandas
-tmr ;D

_______________________________________
TIMELINE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers