Hi. Welcome to my Site. Enjoy ! Thank you. | D'board | Follow

Love is unpredictable;
Entries | Me | Talks | LINKS |

________________________________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 | 10:39 PM | 0 Crush
In life, there's so much choice where we had to made.
I'm never good in making choice.
I often regret afterwards.
As i felt like i made a wrong choice.
2015 seems really really bad to me.
I can't seem to adapt.
Everything seems to force me to grow up instantly.
I have not even recover from his death.
And now i have to choose and to lose smth real soon .
How am i suppose to choose?
No matter which side it is.. it seems to hurt.
And i'm like googling people's for advise.
Kind of got some idea.
Maybe when the time was up, i would try it out.
I hope i wont lose it so badly. at least still friend?,,
I dont wish to hurt anyone, but seems lik reality is forcing me to do it.
Please do not hate me . 
If i could i might choose to hurt myself instead. 

Olderpost Newerpost


_______________________________________
Welcome !

 photo e551b57a-64b1-4537-85fc-fc73de26f748.jpg

Helloooooooos~
Its meeeeeeeeeeeee!
Welcome to my blog^-^
_______________________________________
Hubbyy ♥

 photo 92fa5a37-7805-456f-a11d-bebcd16c8e70.jpg

GINAA IS HER NAME
CURRENTLY MY HUBBYY!
11YRS SINCE SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME.
SHE KNOWS ME TH BEST AND IS ALWAYS WITH ME.
GET TO KNOW HER MORE @ Blaueroses
_______________________________________
CRAVES

-No more curfews
-Travelling with friends
-Own a pet!
-Rilakummas,pandas
-tmr ;D

_______________________________________
TIMELINE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers