Hi. Welcome to my Site. Enjoy ! Thank you. | D'board | Follow

Love is unpredictable;
Entries | Me | Talks | LINKS |

________________________________________________________________________________________
Monday, April 25, 2016 | 7:16 PM | 0 Crush
It has been long .
And guess what, my 200th post.
Im feeling so upset that i cant describe.
Did i make the wrong choice agn..
Im feeling so hurt so hurt..
Why do you have to be lik this to me?
Yet you make it seems lik it was all my fault..
But how much have you really cared for me..
There were times when i was at my lowest
But u have nvr noticed..
i guess we really didnt know it each other well..
haha.. let it be bah..

Olderpost


_______________________________________
Welcome !

 photo e551b57a-64b1-4537-85fc-fc73de26f748.jpg

Helloooooooos~
Its meeeeeeeeeeeee!
Welcome to my blog^-^
_______________________________________
Hubbyy ♥

 photo 92fa5a37-7805-456f-a11d-bebcd16c8e70.jpg

GINAA IS HER NAME
CURRENTLY MY HUBBYY!
11YRS SINCE SHE HAS BEEN WITH ME.
SHE KNOWS ME TH BEST AND IS ALWAYS WITH ME.
GET TO KNOW HER MORE @ Blaueroses
_______________________________________
CRAVES

-No more curfews
-Travelling with friends
-Own a pet!
-Rilakummas,pandas
-tmr ;D

_______________________________________
TIMELINE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers